Granudos 15-PR Touch XL swimming pool disinfection system uses IQ Granu-Chlor 700 granulated Calcium Hypochlorite and IQ Granu-cid acid controlled with autocntrol system PR TOUCH XL for pH and ORP. IQ Granu-Chlor 700 granulated Calcium Hypochlorite is dosed directly from the integrated hopper. IQ Granu-cid acid is dosed within the system from the container to correct the pH and to aid in cleaning. IQ Granu-Chlor 700 Calcium Hypochlorite and IQ Granu-cid are dosed separately at intervals to the dissolving system from where the very low concentrated chlorine solution is conveyed by a venturi nozzle to the pool water.
The autocontrol system PR Touch XL which can be operated via user-friendly 7“ Touch-Graphic display is pre-installed. The electrodes are integrated in the flushing tank of the dissolving system. An easy and reliable operation is guaranteed.
Solid one part rotational sintered PE shape containing all functional parts.
Dosing hopper for chlorine granulate for max. 15 kg, dosing motor, dosing screw, knocker to support the dosing.
Peristaltic dosing pump, suction lance with empty report of the canister, dosing valve 3/8“ in the dissolving system.
Pre-filter d 75, flushing tank, booster pump app. 600 l/h at 0,8 bar, venturi, mixing cyclone. Monitoring of the pump by pressure switch. Monitoring of the suction performance of the venturi. Level monitoring in the flushing tank. Carrier for electrodes.
• Coloured 7” Touch-Graphic display to indicate the current data and status of the unit
• Faults and alarms are illustrated by self-explaining icons
• All control parameters are adjustable to ensure optimal pool conditions
• Integrated test programmes for all functions
• Proportional control characteristic to ensure compliance with the selected set points
• Start-up automatic with pH preference dosing
• Input for external release, shock chlorination and ECO mode
• Alarm relay with non-volt changeover contact
• Operation languages: German and English
• Measuring value- and event storage (data logging)
Remote indication & access via browser driven devices (e.g. tablet or smartphone - terminal device not incl.)
• Indication of the measuring values, current operational states, errors and alarms
• Adjustment of the control and operation parameters
Electrical Supply: 230 V/AC 50 Hz
Power Supply: 0,2 kW
Water Supply: DN20
Water outlet to injection point: DN20
Dimensions: 125 x 40 x 40 cm (H x W x D)
Weight: approx. 25 kgs
Chlorine Max Output: 0,1 - 2 kg/h
Acid Max Output: 1 l/h
Pre-pressure min: 0,2 bar
Back-pressure max: 0,8 bar
The enquire cart is like a normal cart system without the payment process. The products you add to the enquire cart and wish to purchase will be sent to the International Quadratics team allowing us to get in contact with you with a price. If you'd like to know more please get in contact.